February 24- Your Child’s Strengths will be released in paperback under the Penguin imprint. To order, see info to the right.
February 26- Seminar on The Knowledge Economy with Jenifer Fox. Help Your Children Succeed: How to Develop Their Strengths and Abilities
February 27- National Association of Independent Schools Annual Conference. Jenifer will present:
- Stories of Excellence: Case Studies of Exemplary Teaching and Learning with Technology
- Exhibit: Classrooms of the Future
- Seminar: Virtual Worlds: Strengths Inventory in Second Life
March 18- Conspire Conference 2009 at Willow Creek Community Church. Jenifer will keynote.
March 27- Symposium: Dear Mr. President at Tenafly High School in Tenafly, NJ
- The symposium is intended to offer President-Elect Obama a framework of educational issues and recommendations to consider in shaping the future of education.
- The panel will include: Carol Ann Tomlinson, Grant Wiggins, Stephanie Pace Marshall, Patricia Wolfe, Heidi Hayes Jacobs, Jenifer Fox, Judy Willis, Andy Hargreaves, Linda Lantieri, Deborah Meier, and Maurice Elias.
- Moderated by WABC news anchor, Lori Stokes.
March 31- Free Community Program @Grace-St. Luke’s Episcopal Church in Memphis, TN
Sponsored by the Parents’ Association of the Grace-St. Luke’s Episcopal School, NAIS member.
For more information, see the Grace Saint Luke’s Newsletter here.
April 1- Applied Positive Psychology Conference at Warwick University, Warwick, England. Jenifer will present a seminar: Every Child’s Strengths: How Developing Strengths in Children Will Help Solve the Problems of the Future